September 3, 2022
Gananda Families and Staff,
We are looking forward to a great school year with all of our students, families, and staff. As we approach the new year, I just wanted to take a moment to remind you of protocols for staying healthy.
- We are not requiring mask wearing for any of our students or staff, however, those that would like to wear a mask are certainly welcome to do so.
- If your child has a fever greater than 100.4, or has had vomiting and/or diarrhea within the last 24 hours, please keep them home and call your child’s school to report an absence. Staff exhibiting any of these symptoms should also stay home, report your absence in Frontline, and email Kim Roach.
- If you have COVID, you will be required to stay home for 5 days. Please contact our Lead Nurse, Kim Roach, at [email protected] to report a positive case. You can return to school on day 6, but masking will be required for days 6-10 in school.
- We will not be quarantining classes due to positive cases of COVID.
- Washing hands with soap and water is strongly encouraged for all students and staff throughout the school day.
We hope you enjoy the last few days of summer break and we will see you all on Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
Shawn Van Scoy, Ed.D
Superintendent, Gananda Schools