4th and 11th Grade Belongings Pick Up
- 4th and 11th Grade Belongings Pick Up
- 6/4/2020, 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Elementary and High Schools
4th Grade Pick Up is at Richard Mann Elementary main entrance
11th Grade Pick Up is at Ruben A. Cirillo High School back entrance in athletic parking lot
When you come to pick-up the items, please follow the Pick-Up Instructions below:
1. Pull up to the school staging area (as indicated next to the times above).
2. Stay in your car.
3. A volunteer will come to your car. Tell the volunteer the student's first and last name and
grade level. If it is an elementary school student, please say the classroom teacher's name.
4. Tell the volunteer where you would like the bag placed (front passenger-side, rear
passenger-side, or the trunk (ONLY if you do not need to get out to open the trunk).
5. Pull away from the staging area so the next vehicle can be attended to.
In an effort to keep everyone safe, we ask you to follow these important safety protocols:
1. Stay in your car at ALL times.
2. Avoid touching the volunteers.
3. DO NOT hand anything to volunteers or attempt to drop items off to the school. The
items will not be accepted . Due to health and safety concerns, this event is strictly for
parents/guardians to "pick-up" items from the school. There will be another event when
families can drop off items to the school.
4. Contact your principal after the event if you could not pick-up material, and arrangements will be made.
Please note: There will be a Lost and Found set up in each building. Students can view the lost and found items when they get back to school next year.